Unibet was first started in 1997 by Anders Ström who sought to give expert advice to other players so that they can make informed betting decisions.
In an effort to even the play-field Unibet designed unique software which allows players to change their names and avatars up to three times in a day and also banned the use of the Poker Tracking Softwares.
This has made the site a very popular place for recreational poker players who can now enjoy their games without a fear of their activities being tracked and taken advantage of by veteran cash grinders.
Unibet’s Unique Software
With the goal to make playing poker fun again, Unibet has colorful uniquely designed software with great features to that allow players to relax and enjoy the game. This includes the ability to change your name and avatar three times a day which will stop your opponents from monitoring your activities and therefore gain an unfair advantage over you.
Unibet is available in insta-play mode, desktop download for Mac and PC and also in mobile apps for your Android and IOS devices.
There is also a live twitch channel where players can watch all streamed open events at Unibet.
Unibet Registration Process
Signing up at Unibet will require you to fill the registration form with your personal details and download the software in your device. You can alternatively launch the Insta-play Client which is also fast and convenient to use. Choose the cash game you want to buy-in and you will immediately receive your welcome bonus.
Unibet is not available in certain countries including the US.
Unibet has set aside several attractive welcome bonuses to new players immediately you sign up at the site. This welcome bonus package includes:
- £20 worth of poker tickets is accredited to your account informs five poker tickets
- € 8 cash games tickets credited after you accomplish the 500 flops requirement
- 4 ×€4 unibet uk tour tickets given upon your first deposit into your poker account. They expire in 7 days.
- £500 Play-through Bonus is activated upon your first deposit and released in 6 increments after you reach the rakes required. They expire in 60 days and any bonus left uncleared is lost.
- 4 x €500 welcome free-roll tickets are credited to every new player when you set up your profile at Unibet. The €500 happens on a weekly basis every Sunday and expires in 35 days.
- Conversion between £ and € of the bonuses which are usually in GBP (£) into the clients default currency EUR (€). The conversion is set at £1 (GBP) = €1.1875 (EUR)
Refer a Friend Bonus of £40 cash
Unibet also offers you £40 cash, and a £10 free bet to use on the World Cup for every friend you invite to the site. This means that if you refer up to 5 friends, you can make up to £200.
To get this bonus, you are only required to activate the Unibet Refer a Friend Program and send email links invitations to your friends through Unibet. Your registered friends will also benefit with a welcome bonus of £30!
Unibet is always finding ways to reward and gift its customers with various promotions happening on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. The current promotions running at Unibet are:
- New Poker Mission where customers are given different challenges to complete and rewarded with great prices inform of €1000 and €3000 free-roll tickets for every challenge they finish.
- Penalty Hero is the new promotion happening during this World Cup season. The players at Unibet are required to collect tokens through cash games or sit and go’s and use them to play the Penalty Hero Game. The cash prizes run up to €1000. This promotion runs from 13th June to 31st July 2018.
- Matchdays for Poker is another World Cup inspired promotion where Unibet poker players are required to place a €10 bet on any World Cup Matches so as to play in a €250 flip tournament or a €500 evening freeroll.
- Daily Bounty Freeroll tournaments are always running every day of the week at Unibet where players get a chance to win money for eliminating their opponents.
- Super double trouble tournament allows players to win up to €400 if you had lost more than €200 in cash games during the previous week.
Unibet Poker Tournaments
There are various tournaments with different buy-ins for players at Unibet to choose from. The most common ones are:
- Guaranteed tournaments where the total prize pool is guaranteed beforehand regardless of how many players enroll.
- Multi-buy tournaments where you are able to multiply your buy-in by two or more times
Freeroll tournaments which are free to enter and win prizes
- Freeze-out tournaments where you either win them-all or leave.
- Satellite tournaments where you win a seat to in a big buy-in tournament or live event
- Bounty tournament rewards you when you eliminate a certain player or multiple players.
- Pot –Limit Omaha tournaments
Unibet Banking Options
Unibet supports various banking options including credit/debit cards, wire/bank transfer, and several e-wallets. The deposit method allowed will depend on your country of residence, therefore, you have to check the Deposit Money page to find out the options available for you.
Most deposit transaction will reflect instantly while withdrawals will vary depending on the method you used. The minimum deposit or withdrawal also varies with every deposit method.
Unibet Customer Support
For any queries, players can either consult the extensive FAQ page or directly contact Unibet’s support team which is available 24/7 through email, telephone, and live chat.
The support is available in multiple languages including English.
If you are a newbie in poker or just a casual poker player Unibet is the best choice for you. You can take advantage of the numerous freerolls to perfect your poker skills while also winning some real cash.
The platform has a fresh and unique design which makes the games more enjoyable and you also get to benefit from the various promotions and bonuses available at the site.t the site.